Four Common Mistakes Made With Marketing Dashboards
The fundamentals of choosing, designing, implementing and presenting KPI Metrics and Dashboards in Business Operations
created by: Namon Kent
What you’ll learn
- Practical techniques that will enable you to implement a robust marketing dashboard
- Align your marketing dashboard with the bigger business objectives
- Present your data in a clear and engaging way
- Enforce real, effective change in your business by choosing which metrics you should be measuring
- Transform your working practices, whether as part of a larger company or for your own venture
- Create complementary dashboards that will work together to ensure the best possible outcomes
- Deal with objections and resistance from other team members who don’t yet understand the transformative power of a solid marketing dashboard
- Take control of your performance and understand what drives improvements
- Level-up your data skills so you can move up the career ladder
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand videos
- 6 downloadable resources
- 6 Learning modules
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Do you know what are 4 common mistakes made with marketing dashboards?
If you’re a marketer and own a marketing dashboard, you probably feel like your dashboard isn’t doing a good enough job.
This course you will learn the 4 common mistakes made with marketing dashboards – A marketing dashboard is meant to help marketers grow their businesses. The course will give an in depth explanation of the 4 most common mistakes made when it comes to marketing dashboards.
They are expensive and require an IT team on-hand to make changes. Marketing dashboards can be useful. When they aim to tell a story and provide the team with a clear picture of their progress. Instead of just being a bunch of numbers. You need to get a marketing dashboard that will tell your brand’s story.
If you’re a marketer and own a marketing dashboard, you probably feel like your dashboard isn’t doing a good enough job. Marketing dashboards have become a necessity to track marketing campaigns and take action on them. Lack of clarity on which metric to track and how to interpret them, leads to confusion and ineffectiveness. Use a clear and effective marketing dashboard. This course will show you how to effectively use marketing dashboards for your business.